How to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "xercesImpl/2.5.2" folder.
3. Click "xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter 927,669 xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar
Download and installation is done.
2009-10-05, 5056👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
commons-codec-1.11.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.11, which provides implementations...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...