How to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "xercesImpl/2.5.2" folder.
3. Click "xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter 927,669 xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar
Download and installation is done.
2009-10-05, 4855👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...