How to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "xercesImpl/2.5.2" folder.
3. Click "xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xercesImpl-2.5.2.jar.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter 927,669 xercesImpl-2.5.0.jar
Download and installation is done.
2009-10-05, 4672👍, 0💬
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...