Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 2166👍, 0💬
kernel.jar is a component in iText Java library to provide low-level functionalities. iText Java lib...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...
What Is Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file? Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file is the distribution package Z...
JDK 11 jdk.scripting.nashorn.jm odis the JMOD file for JDK 11 Scripting Nashorn module. JDK 11 Scrip...