Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 1908👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.hotspot.agent.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Hotspot Agent module. JDK 11 Hotspot Agent...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
JDK 7 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 7 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...