Download and Install junit-4.6.jar
How to download and install junit-4.6.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.6.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.6" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 2125👍, 0💬
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...
How to show the XML parsing flow with sax\DocumentTracer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package?...
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...