Download and Install junit-4.7.jar
How to download and install junit-4.7.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.7.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.7" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 2443👍, 0💬
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing ojdbc.jar - JDBC D...
What Is commons-io-2.6.jar? commons-io-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.5, which is a librar...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...