Download and Install junit-4.8.1.jar
How to download and install junit-4.8.1.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.8.1.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.8.1" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.8.1.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.8.1.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-02-29, 2058👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.jdi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JDI (Java Debug Interface) tool. JDK 11 JDI tool com...
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...