Download and Install junit-4.12.jar
How to download and install junit-4.12.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.12.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.12" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF org/ org/junit/ org/junit/rules/ org/junit/runners/ org/junit/runners/parameterized/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-02-22, 6105👍, 0💬
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the c...
SLF4J API is a simple API that allows to plug in any desired logging library at deployment time. Her...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
JDK 11 java.sql.rowset.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 SQL Rowset module. JDK 11 SQL Rowset module ...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...