Download and Install junit-4.12.jar
How to download and install junit-4.12.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.12.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.12" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF org/ org/junit/ org/junit/rules/ org/junit/runners/ org/junit/runners/parameterized/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-02-22, 5312👍, 0💬
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...