Download and Install junit-4.12.jar
How to download and install junit-4.12.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.12.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.12" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF org/ org/junit/ org/junit/rules/ org/junit/runners/ org/junit/runners/parameterized/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-02-22, 4468👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler tool, which can be invoked by the "jav...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...