Download and Install junit-4.12.jar
How to download and install junit-4.12.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.12.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.12" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.12.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF org/ org/junit/ org/junit/rules/ org/junit/runners/ org/junit/runners/parameterized/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-02-22, 4014👍, 0💬
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
commons-io-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 1.4, which is a library of utilities to assist wit...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...