Download and Install fop-0.95-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-0.95-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 0.95.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 0.95 with the binary package, fop-0.95-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Archive Website.
2. Open the "binaries/" folder.
3. Click "fop-0.95-bin.zip" to start the download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-0.95-bin.zip.
5. Unzip fop-0.95-bin.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-0.95\build folder:
07/31/2008 03:06 PM 2,260,730 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-13, 2698👍, 0💬
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...
How to download and install Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip? If you want to try XMLBeans Java library, you...
What Is HttpComponents commons-httpclient-3.1.j ar?HttpComponents commons-httpclient-3.1.j aris the ...
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....