Download and Install fop-2.2-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-2.2-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 2.2.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 2.2 with the binary package, fop-2.2-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Website.
2. Click the "Download" from the menu.
3. Click the "FOP Distribution mirror" link in the "Binary Download" section.
4. Select a mirror site, like http://apache.cs.utah.edu/xmlgraphics/fop.
5. Click "fop-2.2-bin.zip" in the "binaries" folder to start the download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-2.2-bin.zip.
5. Unzip fop-2.2-bin.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-2.2\fop\build folder:
04/03/2017 12:26 PM 4,292,943 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-07, 2682👍, 0💬
What is the sax\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerces 2.11.0 inst...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
What is the sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerces 2.11.0 insta...