Download and Install fop-1.1-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-1.1-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 1.1.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 1.1 with the binary package, fop-1.1-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Website.
2. Click the "Download" from the menu.
3. Click the "FOP Distribution mirror" link in the "Binary Download" section.
4. Select a mirror site, like http://apache.cs.utah.edu/xmlgraphics/fop.
5. Click "fop-1.1-bin.zip" in the "binaries" folder to start the download.
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-1.1-bin.zip.
7. Unzip fop-1.1-bin.zip in \local.
8. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-1.1\build folder:
10/16/2012 10:50 PM 3,546,394 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-05, 3290👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.jlink.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JLink tool, which can be invoked by the "jlink" co...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
commons-lang-1.0.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 1.0.1, which provides a host of helpe...
Apache Log4j SLF4J Binding allows applications coded to the SLF4J API to use Log4j 2 as the implemen...
itextpdf.jar is a component in iText 5 Java library to provide core functionalities. iText Java libr...