Download and Install javamail-1_4_1.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4_1.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4_1.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4_1.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.1:
10/17/2007 11:07 AM 371,264 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-04, 2508👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
How to download and install mysql-connector-j-8.0.31 .zip?Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driver ...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...