Download and Install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.1_01:
05/11/2004 08:36 AM 327,603 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 2517👍, 0💬
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
What is the dom\GetElementsByTagName .javaprovided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerce...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...