Download and Install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip?
Apache Commons Logging is an ultra-thin bridge between different logging implementations. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip to use Commons Logging:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Logging Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-logging-1.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-logging-1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar file is there:
07/05/2014 08:11 PM 61,829 commons-logging-1.2.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-16, 2103👍, 0💬
Java Servlet 2.4 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...