Download and Install commons-collections4-4.1-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-collections4-4.1.zip?
Apache Commons Collections provides additional collection handling functionalities on top of JDK library. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-collections4-4.1-bin.zip to use Commons Collections:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Collections Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-collections4-4.1-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.1-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.1-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.1 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.1\commons-collections4-4.1.jar file is there:
11/25/2015 10:54 PM 751,238 commons-collections4-4.1.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-19, 1332👍, 0💬
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
JDK 7 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 7 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing ojdbc.jar - JDBC D...
Java Servlet 2.4 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...