Download and Install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-net-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Net library implements the client side of many basic Internet protocols. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Net:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Net Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-net-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-net-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-net-3.5\commons-net-3.5.jar file is there:
05/01/2016 11:37 PM 303,658 commons-net-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-05-12, 1626👍, 0💬
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
What Is commons-io-2.6.jar? commons-io-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.5, which is a librar...