Download and Install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-net-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Net library implements the client side of many basic Internet protocols. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Net:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Net Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-net-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-net-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-net-3.5\commons-net-3.5.jar file is there:
05/01/2016 11:37 PM 303,658 commons-net-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-05-12, 1347👍, 0💬
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...