Download and Install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-codec-1.11.zip?
Apache Commons Codec library provides implementations of common encoders and decoders such as Base64, Hex, Phonetic and URLs. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip to use Commons Codec:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Codec Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11\commons-codec-1.11.jar file is there:
10/17/2017 08:53 AM 335,042 commons-codec-1.11.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-20, 1655👍, 0💬
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
commons-lang-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.6, which provides a host of helper ut...