Download and Install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-codec-1.11.zip?
Apache Commons Codec library provides implementations of common encoders and decoders such as Base64, Hex, Phonetic and URLs. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip to use Commons Codec:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Codec Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11\commons-codec-1.11.jar file is there:
10/17/2017 08:53 AM 335,042 commons-codec-1.11.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-20, 2171👍, 0💬
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
commons-codec-1.11.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.11, which provides implementations...
commons-io-2.6-sources.j aris the source JAR file for Apache Commons IO 2.6, which is a library of u...