Download and Install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-lang3-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Lang library provides a host of helper utilities for the java.lang API. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Lang:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Lang Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-lang3-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-lang3-3.5\commons-lang3-3.5.jar file is there:
10/13/2016 09:52 PM 479,881 commons-lang3-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-15, 349👍, 0💬
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
This XML and Web Services Security implementation, included as part of the JavaTM Web Services Devel...
Apache Neethi provides general framework for the programmers to use WS Policy. It is compliant with ...
What Is javamail-1_2.zip? javamail-1_2.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.2 in ZIP format. ...