Download and Install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-lang3-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Lang library provides a host of helper utilities for the java.lang API. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Lang:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Lang Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-lang3-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-lang3-3.5\commons-lang3-3.5.jar file is there:
10/13/2016 09:52 PM 479,881 commons-lang3-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-15, 496👍, 0💬
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...
What Is resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2? resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2 is the JA...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...