Download and Install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-lang3-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Lang library provides a host of helper utilities for the java.lang API. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Lang:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Lang Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-lang3-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-lang3-3.5\commons-lang3-3.5.jar file is there:
10/13/2016 09:52 PM 479,881 commons-lang3-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-15, 224👍, 0💬
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...