Download and Install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-lang3-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Lang library provides a host of helper utilities for the java.lang API. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Lang:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Lang Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-lang3-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-lang3-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-lang3-3.5\commons-lang3-3.5.jar file is there:
10/13/2016 09:52 PM 479,881 commons-lang3-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-15, 410👍, 0💬
Mailer Tag library, Release 1.1, is used to send e-mail. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...