How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip?
Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driver for MySQL provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip to use Connector/J Java library:
1. Go to MySQL Connectors Website.
2. Click the "Download" link at the "DBC Driver for MySQL (Connector/J)" line. You see the "Download Connector/J" page showing up.
3. Click the "Download" link at the "Platform Independent (Architecture Independent), ZIP Archive, 5.1.40, 4.1M" line. You see the download detail page showing up.
4. Click the "No thanks, just start my download." link at the bottom to start downloading without login.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip.
6. Unzip \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip. You get a new folder \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar file is there:
09/24/2016 08:35 PM 990,927 mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar
Installation is done.
2020-04-10, 29667👍, 21💬
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 1.4.1) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, i...