How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip?
Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driver for MySQL provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip to use Connector/J Java library:
1. Go to MySQL Connectors Website.
2. Click the "Download" link at the "DBC Driver for MySQL (Connector/J)" line. You see the "Download Connector/J" page showing up.
3. Click the "Download" link at the "Platform Independent (Architecture Independent), ZIP Archive, 5.1.40, 4.1M" line. You see the download detail page showing up.
4. Click the "No thanks, just start my download." link at the bottom to start downloading without login.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip.
6. Unzip \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip. You get a new folder \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar file is there:
09/24/2016 08:35 PM 990,927 mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar
Installation is done.
2019-11-08, 17926👍, 18💬
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
I want to save "iText-5.0.1.jar" file in a a fol?der so that it can be imported by import statement ...