How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip?
Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driver for MySQL provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip to use Connector/J Java library:
1. Go to MySQL Connectors Website.
2. Click the "Download" link at the "DBC Driver for MySQL (Connector/J)" line. You see the "Download Connector/J" page showing up.
3. Click the "Download" link at the "Platform Independent (Architecture Independent), ZIP Archive, 5.1.40, 4.1M" line. You see the download detail page showing up.
4. Click the "No thanks, just start my download." link at the bottom to start downloading without login.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip.
6. Unzip \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip. You get a new folder \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar file is there:
09/24/2016 08:35 PM 990,927 mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar
Installation is done.
2017-10-11, 1645👍, 1💬
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...