Downloading ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (184.108.40.206) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - Oracle Database 12c Release 2" section. You see the "Oracle Database 220.127.116.11 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc8.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc8.jar (4,036,257 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 60f439fd01536508df32658d0a416c49ac6f07fb) Certified with JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.104.22.168\ojdbc8.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-22.214.171.124" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199\ojdbc8.jar file is there:
13-Dec-2016 4,036,257 ojdbc8.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-06-20, 414👍, 0💬
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...