Downloading ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (220.127.116.11) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - Oracle Database 12c Release 2" section. You see the "Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc8.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc8.jar (4,036,257 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 60f439fd01536508df32658d0a416c49ac6f07fb) Certified with JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-22.214.171.124\ojdbc8.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-188.8.131.52\ojdbc8.jar file is there:
13-Dec-2016 4,036,257 ojdbc8.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-10-22, 44290👍, 25💬
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
commons-net-1.4.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 1.4.1, which implements the client side...
Apache XML Graphics Commons, Version 1.3.1, is a library that consists of several reusable component...
commons-codec-1.11.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.11, which provides implementations...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...