Downloading ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (22.214.171.124) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - Oracle Database 12c Release 2" section. You see the "Oracle Database 126.96.36.199 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc8.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc8.jar (4,036,257 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 60f439fd01536508df32658d0a416c49ac6f07fb) Certified with JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-188.8.131.52\ojdbc8.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-184.108.40.206" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-220.127.116.11\ojdbc8.jar file is there:
13-Dec-2016 4,036,257 ojdbc8.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-04-14, 31459👍, 15💬
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
What Is jaxb-xjc-2.1.6.jar? --- Answer Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that a...