Downloading ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1
How to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is a Java 7 and 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (18.104.22.168) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - 12c Release 1" section. You see the "Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc7.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc7.jar (3,698,857 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 7c9b5984b2c1e32e7c8cf3331df77f31e89e24c2) Certified with JDK7 and JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199\ojdbc7.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-188.8.131.52" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-184.108.40.206\ojdbc7.jar file is there:
30-Jun-2014 3,698,857 ojdbc7.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-12-25, 10771👍, 5💬
What Is xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0? xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0 is the JAR file f...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
BSON is a computer data interchange format used mainly as a data storage and network transfer format...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...
commons-net-1.4.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 1.4.1, which implements the client side...