Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 8) is included as part of the Java SE 8 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 2017-04-18 645,090 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 850👍, 0💬
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
What Is resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2? resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2 is the JA...