Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 1184👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
Mailer Tag library, Release 1.1, is used to send e-mail. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...