Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 856👍, 0💬
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
The Simple Logging Facade for Java or (SLF4J) serves as a simple facade or abstraction for various l...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...