Download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR
How to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations. If you want to learn more details about JAXB, you can follow this tutorial to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR:
1. Go to JSR 222: Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0 website.
2. Click the "Download page" link in the "Maintenance Release 2 Download page 10 Dec, 2009" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.2" page.
3. Click the "Download" button under the "Click here to download the spec for evaluation" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2" page.
3. Click "jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip" to download the file under the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2 specification for evaluation - 3.86 MB" line.
4. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file. You see the all files unzipped in the \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel folder.
6. Verify that the JAXB specification document and JAXB API JAR file are in there:
12/04/2009 11:29 AM 104,164 jaxb-api.jar 01/05/2010 01:30 PM 3,684,124 JAXB2.2.pdf
Download and installation is done.
2018-06-06, 530👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...