How to download and install httpcomponents-client-4.5.3-bin.zip?
If you want to try HttpComponents Client component, you can follow this tutorial to download and install httpcomponents-client-4.5.3-bin.zip:
The Apache HttpComponentsâ„¢ is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low level Java components focused on HTTP and associated protocols.
1. Go to HttpComponents Client archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "httpcomponents-client-4.5.3-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\httpcomponents-client-4.5.3-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the httpclient.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\httpcomponents-client-4.5.3\lib 01/21/2017 05:00 PM 747,794 httpclient-4.5.3.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-16, 1660👍, 0💬
What Is commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar? commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net FTP ...
JDK 11 jdk.jlink.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JLink tool, which can be invoked by the "jlink" co...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...