How to download and install httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip?
If you want to try HttpComponents Core component, you can follow this tutorial to download and install httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip:
The Apache HttpComponents™ is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low level Java components focused on HTTP and associated protocols.
1. Go to HttpComponents Core archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the httpcore.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\httpcomponents-core-4.4.6\lib 01/07/2017 02:49 PM 323,824 httpcore-4.4.6.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-11-05, 1254👍, 0💬
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...