How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_11_0 11/26/2010 03:41 PM 1,367,760 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-03-27, 1077👍, 1💬
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...
JDK 11 jdk.hotspot.agent.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Hotspot Agent module. JDK 11 Hotspot Agent...
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...