How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_11_0 11/26/2010 03:41 PM 1,367,760 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-03-27, 604👍, 1💬
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
What Is javax.websocket-api-1.1. jar?javax.websocket-api-1.1. jaris the JAR file for Java API for We...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...
I want to save "iText-5.0.1.jar" file in a a fol?der so that it can be imported by import statement ...