How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_11_0 11/26/2010 03:41 PM 1,367,760 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-03-27, 1067👍, 1💬
What Is commons-collections4-4.2 .jar?commons-collections4-4.2 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...