How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_9_1 09/14/2007 08:33 PM 1,229,289 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-12-21, 1039👍, 0💬
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...
How to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is a Java 7 a...
What Is poi-contrib-3.5.jar? poi-contrib-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which p...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...