How to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2:
Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package contains the Resolver code from Norm Walsh.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the resolver.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-resolver-1.2 11/20/2006 03:23 PM 84,091 resolver.jar
Download and installation is done.
2020-12-03, 1746👍, 1💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...
What Is commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar? commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net FTP ...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...