How to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2:
Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package contains the Resolver code from Norm Walsh.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the resolver.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-resolver-1.2 11/20/2006 03:23 PM 84,091 resolver.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-08-25, 446👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...