How to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2:
Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package contains the Resolver code from Norm Walsh.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the resolver.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-resolver-1.2 11/20/2006 03:23 PM 84,091 resolver.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-08-25, 555👍, 0💬
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...