Download and Install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip?
Apache Commons CLI library provides an API for parsing command line options passed to programs.
1. Go to the Apache Commons CLI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4\commons-cli-1.4.jar file is there:
03/09/2017 02:01 PM 80,020 commons-cli-1.4-tests.jar
Installation is done.
2021-01-09, 707👍, 0💬
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
What Is ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...