Download and Install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip?
Apache Commons CLI library provides an API for parsing command line options passed to programs.
1. Go to the Apache Commons CLI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4\commons-cli-1.4.jar file is there:
03/09/2017 02:01 PM 80,020 commons-cli-1.4-tests.jar
Installation is done.
2021-01-09, 535👍, 0💬
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
commons-net-1.4.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 1.4.1, which implements the client side...
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...