Download and Install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip?
Apache Commons CLI library provides an API for parsing command line options passed to programs.
1. Go to the Apache Commons CLI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-cli-1.4\commons-cli-1.4.jar file is there:
03/09/2017 02:01 PM 80,020 commons-cli-1.4-tests.jar
Installation is done.
2021-01-09, 347👍, 0💬
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...