Download and Install commons-net-3.6-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-net-3.6.zip?
Apache Commons Net library implements the client side of many basic Internet protocols. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-net-3.6-bin.zip to use Commons Net:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Net Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-net-3.6-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6\commons-net-3.6.jar file is there:
02/11/2017 03:17 PM 307,410 commons-net-3.6.jar
Installation is done.
2020-12-15, 487👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...