Download and Install commons-net-3.6-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-net-3.6.zip?
Apache Commons Net library implements the client side of many basic Internet protocols. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-net-3.6-bin.zip to use Commons Net:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Net Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-net-3.6-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-net-3.6\commons-net-3.6.jar file is there:
02/11/2017 03:17 PM 307,410 commons-net-3.6.jar
Installation is done.
2018-10-27, 244👍, 0💬
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...