Download and Install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-collections4-4.2.zip?
Apache Commons Collections provides additional collection handling functionalities on top of JDK library. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip to use Commons Collections:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Collections Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar file is there:
07/08/2018 07:26 AM 752,798 commons-collections4-4.2.jar
Installation is done.
2020-11-22, 1751👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...