Download and Install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-collections4-4.2.zip?
Apache Commons Collections provides additional collection handling functionalities on top of JDK library. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip to use Commons Collections:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Collections Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar file is there:
07/08/2018 07:26 AM 752,798 commons-collections4-4.2.jar
Installation is done.
2020-11-22, 1947👍, 0💬
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
What Is commons-lang3-3.1.jar? commons-lang3-3.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.1, wh...
How to read XML document with DTD validation from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.ja.. .
What Is ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java class...