Download and Install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-collections4-4.2.zip?
Apache Commons Collections provides additional collection handling functionalities on top of JDK library. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip to use Commons Collections:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Collections Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar file is there:
07/08/2018 07:26 AM 752,798 commons-collections4-4.2.jar
Installation is done.
2020-11-22, 2054👍, 0💬
Apache ZooKeeper is an open-source server which enables highly reliable distributed coordination. Ap...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.cryptoki.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto Cryptoki module. JDK 11 Crypto KI...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...