Download and Install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-collections4-4.2.zip?
Apache Commons Collections provides additional collection handling functionalities on top of JDK library. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip to use Commons Collections:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Collections Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-collections4-4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar file is there:
07/08/2018 07:26 AM 752,798 commons-collections4-4.2.jar
Installation is done.
2020-11-22, 1702👍, 0💬
commons-lang-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.6, which provides a host of helper ut...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...