Download and Install Apache Maven 3.5.4
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.5.4\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4\lib\maven-core-3.5.4.jar file is there:
06/17/2018 07:33 PM 630,101 maven-core-3.5.4.jar
Installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ FAQ for Apache Maven
2020-11-11, 3847👍, 0💬
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....
JDK 11 java.sql.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 SQL (Structured Query Language) module. JDK 11 SQL ...
What JAR files are required to run dom\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You can f...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2? ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, ...