Download and Install Apache Maven 3.5.4
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.5.4\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4\lib\maven-core-3.5.4.jar file is there:
06/17/2018 07:33 PM 630,101 maven-core-3.5.4.jar
Installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ FAQ for Apache Maven
2020-11-11, 3472👍, 0💬
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6? If you want to write Java applications, yo...
What Is commons-collections4-4.2 .jar?commons-collections4-4.2 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...