Download and Install Apache Maven 3.5.4
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.5.4\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4\lib\maven-core-3.5.4.jar file is there:
06/17/2018 07:33 PM 630,101 maven-core-3.5.4.jar
Installation is done.
2020-11-11, 0👍, 0💬