Download and Install Apache Maven 3.5.4
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.5.4:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.5.4\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.5.4\lib\maven-core-3.5.4.jar file is there:
06/17/2018 07:33 PM 630,101 maven-core-3.5.4.jar
Installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ FAQ for Apache Maven
2020-11-11, 2214👍, 0💬
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...