Download and Install Apache Maven 3.8.6
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.8.6?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.8.6:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.8.6\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6\lib\maven-core-3.8.6.jar file is there:
8760013 Nov 8 11:39 apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip
Installation is done.
2020-11-11, 7037🔥, 0💬
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
ANTLR is a powerful parser generator for multiple programming languages including Java. ANTLR contai...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...