Uninstall JDK 9 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 9 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 9 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 9 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 9 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-9.0.4
5. If you have JRE 9 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-9.0.4
2019-07-30, 201👍, 0💬
What is jxl.jar 2.6.12? jxl.jar 2.6.12 is the JAR file for Java Excel API 2.6.12, which is a Java li...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...