Uninstall JDK 9 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 9 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 9 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 9 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 9 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-9.0.4
5. If you have JRE 9 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-9.0.4
2019-07-30, 219👍, 0💬
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
What Is xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0? xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0 is the JAR file f...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...