Uninstall JDK 9 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 9 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 9 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 9 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 9 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-9.0.4
5. If you have JRE 9 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-9.0.4
2019-07-30, 399👍, 0💬
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...
JDK 11 jdk.hotspot.agent.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Hotspot Agent module. JDK 11 Hotspot Agent...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
JDK 7 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 7 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: mimepull.jar, mimepull-1.5.0.jar File size: 38772 by...