Uninstall JDK 9 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 9 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 9 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 9 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 9 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-9.0.4
5. If you have JRE 9 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 9 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-9.0.4
2019-07-30, 1107👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...