Download and Install Apache Maven 3.8.6
How to download and install Apache Maven 3.8.6?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. You can follow these steps to download and install Apache Maven 3.8.6:
1. Go to the Apache Maven Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/maven/maven-3" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "3.8.6\binaries" folder.
5. Click and download "apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\apache-maven-3.8.6\lib\maven-core-3.8.6.jar file is there:
8760013 Nov 8 11:39 apache-maven-3.8.6-bin.zip
Installation is done.
2020-11-11, 7555🔥, 0💬
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
JDK 17 java.xml.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 17 XML (eXtensible Markup Language) module. JDK 17 XML...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.vm.compiler .jmodis the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal VM Compiler module. JDK 11...