Uninstall JDK 5 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 5 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 5 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 5 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 5 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22
5. If you have JRE 5 installed and you want to remove it, select "J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.5.0_22
2019-12-19, 405👍, 0💬
c3p0 is an easy-to-use library for making traditional JDBC drivers "enterprise-ready" by augmenting ...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
What Is jaxb-xjc-2.1.6.jar? --- Answer Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that a...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...