Uninstall JDK 5 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 5 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 5 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 5 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 5 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22
5. If you have JRE 5 installed and you want to remove it, select "J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.5.0_22
2019-12-19, 259👍, 0💬
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 1.4.1) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, i...