Uninstall JDK 5 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 5 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 5 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 5 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 5 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22
5. If you have JRE 5 installed and you want to remove it, select "J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.5.0_22
2019-12-19, 485👍, 0💬
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
Java API for JavaServer Pages, specification version 2.0 JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
JDK 11 jdk.jdi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JDI (Java Debug Interface) tool. JDK 11 JDI tool com...
commons-io-2.6-sources.j aris the source JAR file for Apache Commons IO 2.6, which is a library of u...
JDK 11 jdk.javadoc.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Java Document tool, which can be invoked by the ...