Uninstall JDK 5 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 5 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 5 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 5 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 5 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22
5. If you have JRE 5 installed and you want to remove it, select "J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 22" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 5 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.5.0_22
2019-12-19, 582👍, 0💬
What Is xml-apis.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01 is ...
What Is ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.cryptoki.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto Cryptoki module. JDK 11 Crypto KI...
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
JDK 11 jdk.jfr.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JFR module. JDK 11 JFR module compiled class files a...