Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 801👍, 0💬
What Is commons-lang3-3.1.jar? commons-lang3-3.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.1, wh...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...