Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 966👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
Java Servlet 2.4 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...