Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1080👍, 0💬
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...