Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 2087👍, 0💬
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
I want to save "iText-5.0.1.jar" file in a a fol?der so that it can be imported by import statement ...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 1.4.1) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, i...
GJT (Giant Java Tree) implementation of XML Pull Parser. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
How to read XML document from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.java provided in the A...