Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1195👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is javamail-1_2.zip? javamail-1_2.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.2 in ZIP format. ...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...