Download and Install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip
How to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.15/" folder.
3. Click the "apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip.
5. Unzip apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.15:
08/25/2007 12:29 AM 391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1767👍, 0💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.2 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.2.2...