Download and Install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip
How to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip?
Apache POI Java library provides an API for Microsoft document files of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. You can follow these steps to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip to use Apache POI Java library:
1. Go to the Apache POI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Binary Artifacts" link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/poi/release/bin" folder list showing up.
4. Click and download "poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip ".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip .
6. Unzip the downloaded file \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip. It will create the \local\poi-3.15.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\poi-3.15\poi-3.15.jar file is there:
09/17/2016 10:50 AM 2,579,580 poi-3.15.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-04, 4571👍, 1💬
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...