Download and Install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip
How to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip?
Apache POI Java library provides an API for Microsoft document files of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. You can follow these steps to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip to use Apache POI Java library:
1. Go to the Apache POI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Binary Artifacts" link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/poi/release/bin" folder list showing up.
4. Click and download "poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip ".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip .
6. Unzip the downloaded file \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip. It will create the \local\poi-3.15.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\poi-3.15\poi-3.15.jar file is there:
09/17/2016 10:50 AM 2,579,580 poi-3.15.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-04, 1829👍, 1💬
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...