Download and Install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip
How to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip?
Apache POI Java library provides an API for Microsoft document files of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. You can follow these steps to download and install poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip to use Apache POI Java library:
1. Go to the Apache POI Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Binary Artifacts" link at the end of the page. You see "/dist/poi/release/bin" folder list showing up.
4. Click and download "poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip ".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip .
6. Unzip the downloaded file \local\poi-bin-3.15-20160924.zip. It will create the \local\poi-3.15.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\poi-3.15\poi-3.15.jar file is there:
09/17/2016 10:50 AM 2,579,580 poi-3.15.jar
Installation is done.
2017-04-04, 4299👍, 1💬
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 1.4.1) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, i...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...