SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for jTDS Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test jTDS JDBC driver?
If you want to test jTDS JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take jTDS JDBC connnections now.
2017-02-03, 1297👍, 0💬
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...