SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for jTDS Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test jTDS JDBC driver?
If you want to test jTDS JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take jTDS JDBC connnections now.
2017-02-03, 1484👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler tool, which can be invoked by the "jav...
What Is ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, ...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...