SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for jTDS Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test jTDS JDBC driver?
If you want to test jTDS JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take jTDS JDBC connnections now.
2017-02-03, 560👍, 0💬
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
JCIFS is an Open Source client library that implements the CIFS/SMB networking protocol in 100% Java...
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...