How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip?
Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driver for MySQL provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip to use Connector/J Java library:
1. Go to MySQL Connectors Website.
2. Click the "Download" link at the "DBC Driver for MySQL (Connector/J)" line. You see the "Download Connector/J" page showing up.
3. Click the "Download" link at the "Platform Independent (Architecture Independent), ZIP Archive, 5.1.40, 4.1M" line. You see the download detail page showing up.
4. Click the "No thanks, just start my download." link at the bottom to start downloading without login.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip.
6. Unzip \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40.zip. You get a new folder \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar file is there:
09/24/2016 08:35 PM 990,927 mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar
Installation is done.
2020-08-31, 33008👍, 22💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is commons-collections4-4.2 .jar?commons-collections4-4.2 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Java API for JavaServer Pages, specification version 2.0 JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...