Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 189👍, 0💬
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...