JAR Tools (101)
Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
⇒ JAXB API Classes in Java SE 8
⇐ What Is Java SE (JDK) Implementation of JAXB
⇑ Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architecture for XML Binding)
2018-01-08, 2323🔥, 0💬
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...
maven-core-3.8.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.8.6 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
How to perform XML Schema validation with dom\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You...
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...