Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 1564👍, 0💬
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
JDK 11 jdk.charsets.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Charsets module. JDK 11 Charsets module compile...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...