Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 2250👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.jfr.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JFR module. JDK 11 JFR module compiled class files a...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.le.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal Line Editing module. JDK 11 Interna...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
JDK 11 jrt-fs.jar is the JAR file for JDK 11 JRT-FS (Java RunTime - File System) defined in the "jdk...
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...