Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 1104👍, 0💬
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...
commons-io-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 1.4, which is a library of utilities to assist wit...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...