Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 2148👍, 0💬
How to perform XML Schema validation with dom\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You...
How to perform XML Schema validation with sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.ec.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto EC module. JDK 11 Crypto EC module comp...
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...