Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing
How to Download Java SE 8 for JAXB 2.2.8 Testing?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations.
The current Java SE 8 release has JAXB API 2.2.8 implementation included. You can following this tutorial to download Java SE 8 to use JAXB 2.2.8:
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the JXC tool (part of the JAXB implementation) is there:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\xjc -version xjc 2.2.8-b130911.1802
Download and installation is done.
2018-01-08, 1424👍, 0💬
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
What Is poi-contrib-3.5.jar? poi-contrib-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which p...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...