How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_9_1 09/14/2007 08:33 PM 1,229,289 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-12-21, 1172👍, 0💬
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
JDK 11 jdk.localedata.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Localedata module. JDK 11 Locale Data module ...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...