How to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip?
If you want to try Apache Xerces Java XML Parser, you can follow this tutorial to download and install Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip:
Apache Xerces Java XML Parser contains codes for parsing, validating and manipulating XML documents..
1. Go to Apache Xerces-J archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\Xerces-J-bin.2.9.1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xercesImpl.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\xerces-2_9_1 09/14/2007 08:33 PM 1,229,289 xercesImpl.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-12-21, 844👍, 0💬
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....
What Is junit-3.8.1.jar? junit-3.8.1.jar is the version 3.8.1 of JUnit JAR library file. JUnit is a ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...