Download and Install commons-io-2.6-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-io-2.6-bin.zip?
Commons IO is a library of utilities to assist with developing IO functionality developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-io-2.6-bin.zip to use Commons IO:
1. Go to the Apache Commons IO Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-io-2.6-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-io-2.6-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-io-2.6-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-io-2.6 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-io-2.6\commons-io-2.6.jar file is there.
10/15/2017 12:00 PM 214,788 commons-io-2.6.jar
Installation is done.
2020-08-09, 0👍, 0💬