Download and Install JDK 11
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11 as described below:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads Website.
2. Click "Download" button under JDK in the Java SE 11.* section. You see the "Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.zip" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.exe.
5. Unzip C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin to to the C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1 directory.
6. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1\bin\java -version java version "11.0.1" 2018-10-16 LTS Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 11 is done.
2020-06-08, 1326👍, 0💬
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
JDK 11 jdk.jdeps.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JDeps tool, which can be invoked by the "jdeps" co...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...
JDK 11 jdk.hotspot.agent.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Hotspot Agent module. JDK 11 Hotspot Agent...