Download and Install JDK 11
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11 as described below:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads Website.
2. Click "Download" button under JDK in the Java SE 11.* section. You see the "Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.zip" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.exe.
5. Unzip C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin to to the C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1 directory.
6. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1\bin\java -version java version "11.0.1" 2018-10-16 LTS Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 11 is done.
2020-06-08, 741👍, 0💬
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
commons-io-2.6-sources.j aris the source JAR file for Apache Commons IO 2.6, which is a library of u...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...