Download and Install JDK 11
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 11 as described below:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads Website.
2. Click "Download" button under JDK in the Java SE 11.* section. You see the "Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.zip" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin.exe.
5. Unzip C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1_windows-x64_bin to to the C:\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1 directory.
6. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-11.0.1\bin\java -version java version "11.0.1" 2018-10-16 LTS Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.1+13-LTS, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 11 is done.
2018-11-10, 443👍, 0💬
OOXML (Office Open XML) Schemas. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ooxml-schemas.jar, ...
What Is commons-io-2.6.jar? commons-io-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.5, which is a librar...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...