Download and Install JDK 1.1
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.1" link. You see the "Java SE 1.1 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe" in the "Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT 4.0 (Intel Platform)" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.1 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\bin\java -version java version "1.1.8"
Download and installation of JDK 1.1 is done.
2018-11-17, 1245👍, 0💬
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...