Download and Install JDK 1.1
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.1" link. You see the "Java SE 1.1 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe" in the "Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT 4.0 (Intel Platform)" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.1 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\bin\java -version java version "1.1.8"
Download and installation of JDK 1.1 is done.
2018-11-17, 162👍, 0💬
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
What Is xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0? xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0 is the JAR file f...