Download and Install JDK 1.1
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.1" link. You see the "Java SE 1.1 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe" in the "Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT 4.0 (Intel Platform)" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.1 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\bin\java -version java version "1.1.8"
Download and installation of JDK 1.1 is done.
2018-11-17, 209👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...
JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: mimepull.jar, mimepull-1.5.0.jar File size: 38772 by...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...