Download and Install JDK 1.1
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.1" link. You see the "Java SE 1.1 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe" in the "Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT 4.0 (Intel Platform)" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.1 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\bin\java -version java version "1.1.8"
Download and installation of JDK 1.1 is done.
2018-11-17, 457👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...