Download and Install JDK 1.1
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.1 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.1" link. You see the "Java SE 1.1 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe" in the "Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT 4.0 (Intel Platform)" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_1_8_010-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.1 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.1.8\bin\java -version java version "1.1.8"
Download and installation of JDK 1.1 is done.
2018-11-17, 378👍, 0💬
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...