SLF4J API Binding to Logging Libraries
How to bind SLF4J API to different Logging Libraries?
Since SLF4J only provides an abstract logging API, it must be used together with a specific logging library like Log4J Logging framework.
Here are some options on how to bind SLF4J API to different logging libraries.
1. SLF4J API + No logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar only. Logging messages goes nowhere.
2. SLF4J API + Logback logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar, logback-classic.jar and logback-core.jar.
3. SLF4J API + Log4J logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar, slf4j-log4j.jar, and log4j.jar.
4. SLF4J API + JDK logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar and slf4j-jdk.jar.
5. SLF4J API + Simple logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar, and slf4j-simple.jar.
6. SLF4J API + NOP (No Operation) logging - Application uses slf4j-api.jar, and slf4j-nop.jar.
2021-11-13, 379👍, 0💬
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
What is the dom\GetElementsByTagName .javaprovided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerce...
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...
xml-commons Resolver Source Code Files are provided in the source package file, xml-commons-resolver...
JDK 11 jdk.jlink.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JLink tool, which can be invoked by the "jlink" co...