Downloading ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1?
ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (184.108.40.206), (220.127.116.11) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver Downloads - 11g" section. You see the "Oracle Database 11g Release 1 JDBC Drivers" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc5.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc5.jar (1,890,499 bytes) - Classes for use with JDK 1.5. It contains the JDBC driver classes, except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.104.22.168\ojdbc5.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-22.214.171.124\" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199\ojdbc5.jar file is there:
28-Aug-2008 1,890,499 ojdbc5.jar
Download and installation is done.
2021-08-02, 31801👍, 5💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JDK 11 jdk.hotspot.agent.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Hotspot Agent module. JDK 11 Hotspot Agent...
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...
Apache Ant Source Code Files are inside the Apache Ant source package file like apache-ant-1.10.10-s...
What Is junit-3.8.1.jar? junit-3.8.1.jar is the version 3.8.1 of JUnit JAR library file. JUnit is a ...