Downloading ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1?
ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (126.96.36.199), (188.8.131.52) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver Downloads - 11g" section. You see the "Oracle Database 11g Release 1 JDBC Drivers" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc5.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc5.jar (1,890,499 bytes) - Classes for use with JDK 1.5. It contains the JDBC driver classes, except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-184.108.40.206\ojdbc5.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-220.127.116.11" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.104.22.168\ojdbc5.jar file is there:
28-Aug-2008 1,890,499 ojdbc5.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-06-18, 27129👍, 1💬
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
If you are running a Java application and receiving an java.lang.ClassNotFoundE xceptionerror, it is...
The Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) provides a uniform and standard API for accessing different k...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...